Hello

My name's Yuuki, and I'm a 23 year old Japanese American who lives in New York. If you're wondering what connection I have to a user named hijhiysonikku (Danielle Pluzsik), I am their OC. Don't be weirded out by that. They're just pretending they lived the life they want.

Anyway, I was born in Tokyo on March 2nd, 1996, and moved to America shortly after. It was my parents' dream to move to America after they had a child. They didn't know I was going to be a girl. In fact, if I were a boy, my name would be Kintaro, after the famous Japanese legend. I learned English at school while my parents taught me Japanese at home.

I experienced the "golden and perfect" early 2000s, which almost rival the 90s in terms of how good they were. Most of my stories come from this era, because it was the best part of my childhood (in my opinion.) The earliest memories I have come from when I was 2. Be warned: my childhood was very weird.

About me now: I like comics, anime, makeup, cat videos, and other things. I go by they/them/she. Feminist. Because I'm just a fake persona of hijhiysonikku's, expect me to rant about stupid things sometimes.

OK, I think that's it for now. Keep it real!

Comments

Popular Posts